Friday, May 4, 2012

Some updates on the new farm and store

Wow - so much to do and so much to catch up on!  For my readers both here and Facebook, I know I have been absent, but moving the entire farm is ALOT of work!  Now it is May and we are getting ready for shearing again and I have to say I am a bit overwhelmed !

Just thought I would share some pictures with you of the new farm over the last couple of months.  I haven't had any recent pictures, but on the first nice spring day, I will take some pics of the pacas in the pastures and share them with you as well.  For now enjoy pics from the last couple of months.

Soon as shearing is over (May 18-19), we will be working live busy bees on the store - woo hoo, that has me really excited! 

The Old Barn - Circa 1900 - Picturesque but not made for alpacas (Fall 2011)

The Road going to the new barn and store - some pacas watch the progress to the right (Fall 2011)
The barn from the boys side - plenty of room inside and out (Jan 2012)
The store (attached to the barn) 1200 sq ft yarn store and 400 sq ft fiber studio - can't wait until this is complete (Jan 2012)
The grass growing in the pastures and hay fields (Fall 2011)

No comments: