Announcing our first open house of the holiday season!
Saturday October 18th, 2014 11am - 4pm
|Sebastian really hopes you will join us!|
For those of you that cannot make it to Rhinebeck this weekend, why not spend the day with us? Bring your knitting/spinning/crocheting and hang out and craft in our "Spinners Circle".
Browse the new inventory:
- Farm roving fresh from the mill
- Hand painted and kettle dyed fiber
- Spinning/Felting Batts
- Art Batts
- Farm yarn fresh from the mill
- Hand Spun Yarn fresh off the wheel
- Gloves, hats, scarves, socks
- Dryer balls
- Felted soap
And MUCH more!
Meet an Alpaca ! (See pics at www.AlmaPark.com)
See the space and layout for the new store and fiber studio
See a spinning demo
Sign up for spinning or knitting classes starting in November
Learn more about raising alpacas by asking alpaca related questions, fencing, barn layout etc
- Mention this blog post to get 10% off your purchase*
- Can't make it on Saturday? Well pop on over to our online store www.yourLYSonline.com and take 10% off *using coupon code OPEN10 - new inventory is being posted to the website all week - so check back often!
*Excludes: Virtual Adoptions, Dyes, Blending Boards, Clubs and Animal Purchases